By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the software company Subex (NS: SUBX ) soared 19.97% to Rs 39.95 apiece at 10:10 am on Thursday, extending its rally for the second day. The stock skyrocketed 20% and was locked in the upper circuit in the previous session too.
In the past two days, the software stock has surged almost 45% and over 52% in the past five sessions.
The company’s shares rallied on the announcement of entering into a partnership with the leading Indian telco Reliance (NS: RELI ) Jio Platforms on Tuesday for augmenting its 5G product line.
As per agreement details, Reliance Jio will offer its cloud-native 5G core to telecom companies globally, along with Subex’s HyperSense for aiding closed-loop network automation, product performance and customer experience analytics.
"By combining HyperSense with Jio Platforms’ Cloud Native 5G Core, CSPs will be able to fast track their 5G journey by leveraging the power of AI. Further, this partnership will allow operators to address multiple use cases around customer experience and revenue growth," said Subex’s CTO, Suresh Chintada.
The small-cap scrip is still down 36% from its 52-week high.
Subex provides telecom analytics solutions and AI-led digital trust products to communication service providers.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.