Small-Cap Stock Zooms 8% As Israeli Aerospace Major Approves Components Supply
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the high-precision metal components supplier PTC Industries (BO: PCIN ) zoomed 8.2% on Thursday and hit a high at Rs 2,552 apiece during the session, as a subsidiary company received approval for the supply of components to leading Israeli aerospace manufacturer Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI).
A wholly owned subsidiary of PTC Industries, Aerolloy Technologies has been given approval for the supply of cast components by Israel Aerospace Industries, making it the first company from India to source cast components for the Israeli major.
The cast components need to be supplied to IAI for aerospace applications, PTC Industries said on May 23, 2023.
IAI is a world leader in defence, aerospace, and commercial markets and uses cutting-edge technology to deliver solutions for national defence and security concerns.
InvestingPro models appear bearish on the small-cap stock and have an average fair value of Rs 1,311.37/share set on it. At PTC Industries’ closing price on Thursday, the average fair value is at a potential downside of 47.4%.
InvestingPro sees the most bearish fair value set on PTC Industries at Rs 1,146/share, indicating a 54% downside.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or