On Friday this small-cap stock rose more than 2% after the company received an order worth Rs. 155 Cr from BPCL. The stock has delivered 42% returns in six months and 89% returns in one year. Currently, the stock is trading above the both 50-day and 200-day moving averages.
Likhitha Infrastructure Limited
Likhitha Infrastructure Limited, the company belongs to a small-cap category with a market capitalisation of Rs. 1,319 Cr. On Friday the stock rose more than 2%, at 11:30 a.m., stocks were trading 1.3% up at Rs. 334.35 on NSE, which is 1.3% below the 52-week high.
According to the company filing, Likhitha Infrastructure Limited received an order worth Rs. 155.87 Cr from Bharat Petroleum (NS: BPCL ) Corporation Limited for Pipeline Laying and HDD Works for Krishnapatanam-Hyderabad Multi Product Pipeline (KHPL) for Part-A and Part-B. In Part-A, the project will be executed in 16 months and in Part-B the project will be executed in 12 months.
As per the company filing, total revenues increased by 10.3% from Rs. 81.97 Cr in Q1 FY23 to Rs. 91.52 Cr in Q1 FY24 and for the same period, net profit grew by 17.4% from Rs.13.56 Cr to Rs. 15.92 Cr.
As per the latest shareholding data, promoters hold 70.03% and the public holds a 29.88% stake in the company.
Likhitha Infrastructure Limited is a pipeline laying company that offers comprehensive erection, testing, and commissioning of oil and gas pipelines, city gas distribution projects, and operation and maintenance (O & M) services.
Written by Sheshadri N
The post Small-cap stock in green after company bags an order worth ₹ 155 Cr from BPCL appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
B Fxtrade NicoleLike 0