By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- ICRA (NS: ICRA ): The rating agency’s board has approved the appointment of Venkatesh Viswanathan as the Group CFO, starting Aug 30.
Quick Heal Technologies (NS: QUIC ): The cybersecurity software company will conduct a buyback of up to 50 lakh shares of Rs 10 apiece at Rs 300 apiece for Rs 150 crore through a tender offer.
Thyrocare Technologies (NS: THYO ): Fundsmith Emerging Equities Trust has offloaded 3.2 lakh shares of the healthcare company on BSE and 2.68 lakh shares on NSE, translating to a 1.1% stake and transaction value of Rs 36 crore through an open market transaction.
BLS International Services (NS: BLSN ): Nomura Singapore has bought 11 lakh equity shares of the company at an average price of Rs 230 apiece through open market transactions at Rs 253 crore.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (NS: KRII ): The chain will acquire a 51% stake in SPANV Medisearch Lifesciences, Nagpur.
Ugro Capital (NS: UGRO ): The fintech platform’s Board of Directors have allotted 50,000 NCDs with a face value of Rs 10,000 each, on a private placement basis.
BC Power Controls (NS: BCPC ): The wire and cable manufacturer has received approval from the board for issuing 1.1 crore shares to the promoter group category at Rs 5.65 apiece on a preferential basis.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.