By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Century Enka (NS: CNTE ): Behemoth insurer Life Insurance Corporation (NS: LIFI ) of India has reduced its shareholding in the small-cap company to 3.49% by offloading 4.46 lakh equity shares or 2.04% through open market transactions.
SBC Exports (NS: SBCE ): The company has received a work order from National Informatics Centre Services Incorporated for providing office support, project management support and rollout services at a cost of Rs 57,88,115.
Hatsun Agro Product (NS: HAPL ): SBI (NS: SBI ) Mutual Fund has added 15.2 lakh equity shares or a 0.7% stake in the dairy company through open market transactions, hiking shareholding from 4.9% to 5.6%.
Albert David (NS: ALBD ): The pharmaceutical company’s Managing Director and CEO, Tarminder Singh Parmar has resigned from the position due to personal reasons.
Samvardhana Motherson International (NS: SAMD ): The auto components manufacturer has entered into a strategic agreement with Diamler India Commercial Vehicles to acquire its assets for frame manufacturing and assembly operations.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.