- Musk’s tweet is consumed to be advantageous for the AI token SingularityNET.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) token has exhibited over a 90% surge in price.
As the talk of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and chatbots reached the surface by the end of last year, after OpenAI’s ChatGPT. The tokens in the same zone also gained popularity. DeepBrain Chain, SingularityNET, Fetch.ai, and SingularityDAO are a few of those. The integration of AI with blockchain technology can bring out various potent benefits.
And the involvement of tech giants like Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT ), Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL ), and the recent addition of Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk is further boosting the process. Both innovations will definitely complement each other towards the betterment of human lives. The equivalence is also so evident.
One instance is the recent tweet by Musk is consumed to be advantageous for the AI token SingularityNET (AGIX). Elon Musk declared his wish built an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) tool. And off the record news about recruitment and team building was also spread.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 15, 2023
Gain of SingularityNET
SingularityNET is a decentralized marketplace for consumers to build, sell, buy, or trade various AI tools. However, AGIX is the native token of the platform, to be utilized by the users as the sole mode of payment.
SingularityNET (AGIX) Price Chart (Source: CMC (NS: CMC ))
From the start of 2023, the AGIX token has exhibited over a 90% surge in price. The token has moved up one decimal value from $0.05 to $0.544428 now. The increase is going to keep in an incline motion, in near the future too.
Recommended For You
- OpenAI Launches Image-Friendly GPT-4
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.