- Uber Eats does not allow direct cryptocurrency payments.
- Holders of Shiba Inu can now use the cryptocurrency to pay for Uber Eats.
The online food delivery platform Uber Eats allows customers to pay with the cryptocurrency help of Bitpay. Users of the BitPay system have three options to pay for food using Bitcoin (BTC), Dog-themed coins (SHIB and DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and many other cryptocurrencies
Hungry? Pay for DoorDash and Uber Eats food delivery with #crypto: https://t.co/N9PxyIeHf1 #cryptocurrecy pic.twitter.com/elxa2osLfZ
— BitPay (@BitPay) July 1, 2022
Uber Eats Future Step
Users of Bitpay cards can order foods with Uber Eats from local community restaurants if they have a delivery service option. Although Uber Eats does not now take crypto payments directly, the payment service provider does give several alternatives and this covers using Menufy, Takeaway.com, BitPay Cards, and BitPay Gift Cards.
BitPay prepaid gift cards are quick and easy, which means customers can change their cryptocurrencies into prepaid gift cards that let them use the funds at a large number of merchants across a range of categories exactly like cash. Another option is Buying gift cards for restaurants that accept cryptocurrency for Uber Eats.
Whenever customers swipe, the BitPay Card allows a fast, fee-free transfer of Bitcoin or more other cryptocurrencies into dollars. It just takes 10 minutes from beginning to end to obtain.
Not only the Uber Eats accept cryptocurrency as payments, Grubhub, and DoorDash food delivery platforms also accept crypto payment options with Bitpay. Many businesses started accepting cryptocurrencies and the major is Dogecoin payments. Recently Luxury watchmakers such as Tag Heuer, Hublot, and Breiling announced the adoption of DOGE via BitPay.
In June, Bitpay announced that Shiba Inu holders can buy Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) products, such as MacBooks and iPhones, from a few stores, including Newegg.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.