By Kim Khan
Investing.com You may not recognize Sea Limited , but with Asian companies struggling due to the worries about the Wuhan coronavirus again today it may be sharp to look at the this stock soaring.
Sea Limited is a Singapore-based internet company that Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS ) just elevated to its coveted Conviction List.
Shares of Sea Limited (NYSE: SE ) rose 8% in afternoon trading.
Sea Limited operates digital entertainment, digital financial services and e-commerce.
It runs such brands as gaming company Garena, Southeast Asia shopping site Shopee and payment processor AirPay.
Goldman boosted the stock to conviction buy from buy and raised its price taget to $50 from $42.50.
Goldman analyst Miang Chuen Koh cited its e-commerce business as the highlight for the company.
The stock is already up more than 67% in the last three months. But all 11 analysts surveyed by Investing.com still maintain a buy rating on the stock.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.