By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The week starting on April 17, 2023, will witness a total of 50 companies releasing their financial earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, including prominent market heavyweights.
The most valued company in India by market capitalization Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ) is set to release its March 2023 quarterly earnings on Friday, April 21.
Other industry majors scheduled to release their Q4 FY23 results this week include ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ), HCL Technologies (NS: HCLT ), Tata Communications (NS: TATA ), Hindustan Zinc (NS: HZNC ), Angel One (NS: ANGO ) and ICICI Securities (NS: ICCI ).
The country’s second-largest private sector lender ICICI Bank will release its earnings results for the March quarter on Saturday, April 22.
IT behemoth HCL Tech is set to declare its Q4 FY23 earnings on Thursday, April 20. The market also expects the company to announce an interim dividend for the financial year 2022-23.
The mining major Hindustan Zinc’s Board of Directors will meet on Friday, April 21 for considering and releasing the financial results for the March quarter as well as the financial year ended March 31, 2023.
Tata Group’s Tata Communications will announce its Q4 FY23 results on Wednesday, April 19. The company’s Board will also consider the recommendation of dividend for FY23 at the meeting on Wednesday.
Further, other key companies set to release their Q4 FY23 earnings this week include Hathway Cable (NS: HAWY ), CRISIL (NS: CRSL ), ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company (NS: ICIL ), Tejas Networks (NS: TEJS ), Mastek (NS: MAST ), Just Dial (NS: JUST ), TV18 Broadcast (NS: TVEB ), Tata Coffee (NS: TACO ), Cyient (NS: CYIE ), Rajnish Wellness (BO: RAJW ) and Orient Green Power (NS: ORIN ), among others.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.