New Delhi, Nov 6 (IANS) Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ) has been ranked highest amongst Indian companies in the list of Forbes World's Best Employers for 2022.
RIL is ranked 20th in the world and the highest among Indian companies ahead of HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ) at 137.
Samsung (KS: 005930 ) was at the top spot in the ranking of World's Best Employers followed by Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT ), IBM (NYSE: IBM ), Alphabet, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ), Delta Airlines (NYSE: DAL ), Costco (NASDAQ: COST ), Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE ), Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV ) and Dell Technologies in the top ten,
Among the Indian companies, Reliance Industries is followed by HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Bank at 137 rank, Bajaj at 173, Aditya Birla Group at 240, Hero Motocorp (NS: HROM ) at 333, Larsen & Toubro (NS: LART ) at 354, ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ) at 365, HCL Technologies (NS: HCLT ) at 455, State Bank of India (NS: SBI ) at 499, Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ) at 547 and Infosys (NS: INFY ) is ranked at 668.
Forbes has compiled the sixth annual World's Best Employers in partnership with market research company Statista. To compile this ranking, Statista surveyed 150,000 full-time and part-time workers from 57 countries working for multinational companies and institutions to determine which ones excel in corporate impact and image, talent development, gender equality and social responsibility.
Participants were asked to rate their willingness to recommend their employers to friends and family and to evaluate other employers in their respective industries that stood out either positively or negatively. This year's list comprises 800 companies that received the highest scores.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Buy relianceLike 0