- Phishing site developed for Rainbow Bridge 2.0 by scammers.
- Users are requested to stay extra careful while transacting.
Rainbow Bridge is the bridging platform owned by Aurora, the users can transfer tokens between networks using the Metamask wallet. The site has now been copied and a phishing site is prevailing in the market.
Latest: Rainbow Bridge Phishing Scamhttps://t.co/gPhhg97AuX #bitcoin #crypto #cryptonews #latest #breakingnews #ethereum $BTC $ETH #cryptocurrency #news
— CoinCodeCap (@coincodecap) June 22, 2022
The phishing is identical to the original in all aspects. The URL for the scam site is https://login.rainbowlbridge.app/ and the original site URL is https://rainbowbridge.app/transfer. The users have been advised to stay extra vigilant while including their wallets and phrasing seeds.
About Rainbow Bridge
The end users can transfer tokens among Ethereum , Near, and Aurora networks. The transaction time may differ between the networks, Near & Aurora transfer takes about 5 to 10 minutes. It may also take 12 hours to transfer to the Ethereum network.
The wrapping and unwrapping of the NEAR tokens can be done using Ref Finance. The transaction cost also changes from a few cents to $300.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.