R1 RCM Inc . (NASDAQ: RCM ) saw a trading volume of 2.87 million shares in the last trading session, with the company's beta reaching 0.85. The company's market valuation stood at $6.99 billion, as its share price traded at $16.00, marking a decrease of -$0.02 or -0.12% during the last session. Despite this, the company's share value is up by 58.06%, compared to its 52-week low of $6.71.
The stock, which is currently trading about -29.5% off its 52-week high of $20.72, has an average trading volume of 3.11 million shares over the past 10 days and 2.53 million over the past three months.
Analysts have given R1 RCM Inc.'s stock a consensus recommendation rating of Buy, with a mean rating of 1.70. This includes 12 analysts recommending it as a Buy and two assigning it an Overweight rating. The company's EPS for the current quarter is expected to be $0.02.
In terms of performance, the company's shares showed a year-to-date upside of 46.12%, despite a five-day performance at -3.56% in the red and a decrease of -1.54% over the past 30 days.
Wall Street analysts have set a consensus price target for the stock at $21.47, indicating an upside potential of 25.48% from its current market value.
Data shows that R1 RCM Inc.'s share is performing relatively better than most of its peers within the same industry, with its share value increasing by 17.22% over the past six months and a forecasted revenue growth for fiscal year 2023.
The company's next quarterly earnings report is expected in October. As of June 29, 2023, the top institutional holder of R1 RCM Inc. shares was New Mountain Capital, L.L.C., holding 22.53% of the shares, roughly 94.41 million RCM shares worth $1.74 billion.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.