Rosenblatt analyst reiterated a Buy rating and $145.00 price target on Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM )
The analyst comments "With a press release this morning, Qualcomm announced signing a Snapdragon 5G Modem-RF Systems supply agreement with Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) for smartphones launches in 2024, 2025 and 2026. Previous expectations were for minimal contribution from Apple product revenues in Qualcomm’s FY25 (September 2025 ending). Qualcomm’s presentation now suggests long-term financial planning assumption should be 20% shares of chipset supply for the smartphone launch in 2026. This is an endorsement of our view that modem development is much more difficult than CPU development. Also, with the 5G standard continuing to add features, designing to an evolving standard makes it exponential more difficult to design. We view this as positive news for QCOM shares today. "
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.