By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The domestic market opened the new week on a flat note, following mixed global cues as Asian shares eased in early trade on Monday, following a top Fed official warning investors about rejoicing upon one inflation figure, pushing up the US dollar and bond yields after declining last week.
Investors on Dalal Street will await the wholesale and retail inflation numbers for October on Monday. The RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das expressed hope on Saturday that the country’s inflation print for October will fall under 7%.
Amid the much-awaited inflation figures due on Monday, here’s a non-exhaustive list of companies scheduled to announce their Q2 earnings results today.
- ONGC (NS: ONGC )
- IRCTC (NS: INIR )
- Biocon (NS: BION )
- Bharat Forge (NS: BFRG )
- Grasim Industries (NS: GRAS )
- Apollo Tyres (NS: APLO )
- SpiceJet (NS: SPJT )
- NMDC (NS: NMDC )
- Radico Khaitan (NS: RADC )
- Godrej Industries (NS: GODI )
- Abbott India (NS: ABOT )
- Aarti Industries (NS: ARTI )
- Indiabulls (NS: INBF ) Housing Finance
- NBCC (NS: NBCC ) (India)
- Linde India (NS: LIND )
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.