By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Bharat Forge (NS: BFRG ): The auto components manufacturer’s net profit climbed 7.03% YoY to Rs 160.4 crore in the June 2022 quarter and consolidated revenue from operations surged 35% YoY to Rs 2,851.5 crore. It's automotive export revenue grew strong in the quarter.
Aurobindo Pharma (NS: ARBN ): The drugmaker’s consolidated net profit declined over 32% YoY to Rs 520.3 crore, while the EBITDA margin slipped to 15.5% from 21.2% in the year-ago period in Q1 FY23.
Apollo Hospitals (NS: APLH ): The healthcare company’s consolidated net profit surged 35.3% YoY to Rs 323.8 crore in the June quarter amid higher expenses and a marginal rise in revenues.
Bata India (NS: BATA ): The company posted a net profit of Rs 119.3 crore in Q1 FY23 compared to a net loss of Rs 69.5 crore in the year-ago period and recorded the best-ever quarterly sales figures in Q1.
Greaves Cotton (NS: GRVL ): The engineering company’s profit came in at Rs 15.9 crore in Q1 FY23 compared to a loss of Rs 22.5 crore in the year-ago period, while its consolidated revenue rallied 1885 YoY to Rs 660 crore.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (NS: GRSE ): The company’s net profit soared 150% YoY to Rs 50 crore in Q1, revenue jumped 90.2% YoY to Rs 580 crore and EBITDA rallied 1207.7% YoY to Rs 34 crore in the June quarter.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.