By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI ): The telecom major’s net profit in Q1 FY23 skyrocketed 466% YoY to Rs 1,607 crore, led by tariff hikes and 4G customer addition. Total revenue climbed 22.2% YoY to Rs 32,804.6 crore and ARPU continued to be the best in the industry
Power Grid (NS: PGRD ) Corporation of India: The Maharatna PSU’s consolidated net profit fell 36.6% YoY to Rs 3,801.2 crore in the June quarter and total revenue climbed 6.7% YoY to Rs 10,905.2 crore.
Tata Chemicals (NS: TTCH ): The company’s consolidated net profit rallied 86.25% YoY to Rs 637 crore in the Apr-Jun quarter, while revenue from operations surged 34.15% YoY to Rs 3,995 crore.
National Aluminum Company (NS: NALU ): The state-owned miner’s consolidated net profit jumped 60.6% YoY to Rs 557.9 crore as net sales surged 53% YoY to Rs 3,783.3 crore in June 2022 quarter. It board has announced a final dividend of Rs 1.5/share in FY22.
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals (NS: GNFC ): The agrochemicals manufacturer’s consolidated profit soared 136% YoY to Rs 571.4 crore in Q1 FY23, led by a 93% YoY jump in revenue to Rs 2,696 crore and a 94% YoY surge in EBITDA during the period despite higher input costs.
Tata Teleservices (NS: TTML ): The telecom company narrowed losses in Q1 FY23 by 7.33% to Rs 318.45 crore, while revenue from operations slipped slightly to Rs 266.5 crore.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
fack results and news wale hi share ki price up and down karte hai results accha aaye ya buraLike 0