By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Larsen & Toubro (NS: LART ): The construction conglomerate’s consolidated net profit jumped 25% YoY to Rs 1,702.07 crore in the June quarter, while consolidated revenues rose 22.2% YoY to Rs 35,853 crore from the EPC segment and surged 30% YoY to Rs 9,424 crore from its IT and tech services.
Bajaj Auto (NS: BAJA ): The auto manufacturing major’s standalone net profit climbed 10.6% YoY to Rs 1,173.3 crore, revenues from operations rose 8.4% YoY to Rs 8,005 crore, EBITDA surged 15.8% YoY to Rs 1,328 crore and margins expanded 100 bps YoY to 16.6% in the June quarter.
Tata Power (NS: TTPW ): The country’s largest power generating company’s consolidated net profit rallied 103.2% YoY to Rs 794.6 crore and revenue from operations surged 43% YoY to Rs 14,495.5 crore in Q1 FY23, both beating the Street’s estimates.
United Spirits (NS: UNSP ): The largest liquor company in the country’s net profit rallied a whopping 204% YoY to Rs 210 crore, while sales surged 34.3% YoY in Q1, thanks to a low base last year and higher sales of premium brands.
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC (NS: ADIE ): The company’s net profit declined 33.6% YoY to Rs 103 crore in Q1, majorly due to lower income, which fell 18% YoY to Rs 274 crore in the quarter and AUM slipped 10% to Rs 2.82 lakh crore.
KPIT Technologies (NS: KPIE ): The software company’s net profit in Q1 surged 41% YoY to Rs 85.4 crore on increased revenues and wider profit margins, which expanded to 19.4% from 17.3 in Q1 FY22.
Ethos (NS: ETHO ): The recently-listed watch retailer’s consolidated profit rallied 1,430% YoY to Rs 12.8 crore and revenue almost doubled to Rs 173.56 crore, led by health healthy operating performance.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.