Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Athira Pharma, Inc. (ATHA) 68% LOWER; announced topline results from its exploratory ACT-AD Phase 2 study of fosgonimeton (ATH-1017) in patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimers disease (AD). Fosgonimeton is a small molecule designed to enhance the activity of Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and its receptor, MET, which are expressed in the central nervous system to promote brain health and function.
La-Z-Boy (LZB) 8% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.07, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $685 million versus the consensus estimate of $664.91 million. La-Z-Boy sees Q1 revenue of $560 to $575 milion vs the consensus of $554.2 million.
Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL ) 3% LOWER; Cowen downgraded from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $175.00 (from $209.00).
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO ) 2% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $4.13, $1.17 better than the analyst estimate of $2.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.2 billion.
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC ) 2% HIGHER; upgraded to Outperform at BMO Capital
Nike (NYSE: NKE ) 2% LOWER; Seaport Global downgraded from Buy to Neutral.
Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) 2% LOWER; Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC ) downgraded from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $85.00 (from $115.00).
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.