- It has already overtaken Dogecoin and may be looking to do the same with Cardano .
- It is gearing up to release a mainnet version of its new Layer-2 scaling solution, zkEVM.
Polygon (MATIC) has been a top performer this past week, and with its recent Dogecoin flip, it may be trying to overtake Cardano and Binance USD next. Although the industry as a whole has felt the effects of Bitcoin’s surge to over $25,000, no other altcoin has witnessed benefits on the scale of MATIC’s 21% jump in seven days.
MATIC’s rise over the last week has seen its market capitalization surpass that of the most widely used meme currency in the world. On the other hand, we can’t know for sure whether this upward trend can be maintained until further down the road.
Many people feared the worst when the SEC began its assault against the digital asset sector. Most digital assets, including Bitcoin , have been moving upwards recently, with Bitcoin’s recent break over the $25,000 mark being a notable example. At the time of writing Bitcoin is trading at the $24,800 mark.
Highly Anticipated zkEVM Launch
Polygon (MATIC) has been one of the best performers alongside the most popular cryptocurrency in the globe. It has already overtaken Dogecoin and may be looking to do the same with Cardano and BUSD. At this time, MATIC is ranked as the ninth biggest cryptocurrency by market valuation.
One of the most well-known Ethereum scaling projects, Polygon (MATIC), is gearing up to release a mainnet version of its new Layer-2 scaling solution, zkEVM, on March 27. This is why zkEVM will be a ZK-Rollup, which uses an off-chain to do its computations. Thus, transactions will be less risky, more convenient, and cheaper.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
An amazing era of MATIC powered by zkEVM.👍🎈🎈Like 0