PhonePe offers cashback on gold, silver purchases via its app
New Delhi, April 28 (IANS) Digital payments company PhonePe on Thursday announced exciting offers on the purchase of gold and silver via the app on the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.
Users can buy the highest purity 24K gold through the app and choose to either accumulate it in bank grade insured lockers with zero hassle of storage or making charges or get delivery in the form of gold coins or bars from a wide range of design options.
"24K gold and silver on PhonePe are of the best value and highest 99.99 per cent purity. The wide range of design options and denominations make gold and silver on PhonePe the perfect choice this festive season. Customers buying gold coins also get a purity certificate against each purchase," the company said in a statement.
Users can additionally get upto Rs 2,500 cashback on their gold purchase during the offer period. Customers looking to buy silver coins or bars can also enjoy up to Rs.250 cashback.
The limited period offer will be valid till May 3.
The company said that it offers the highest purity gold from both MMTC (NS: MMTC ) PAMP and SafeGold, two of the leading players in the digital gold space. It has also tied up exclusively with SafeGold to offer the highest purity silver coins and bars.
Customers can also choose to get insured doorstep delivery for high-quality gold and silver coins and bars that have been designed around Akshaya Tritiya.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or