Pharma Major Announces Rs 7.5/Share Interim Dividend: Record, Payment Dates?
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The pharmaceutical giant Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (NS: SUN ) announced an interim dividend for the ongoing financial year while releasing its earnings result for the December 2022 quarter on Tuesday.
The drugmaker’s Board of Directors declared an interim dividend of Rs 7.5 per equity share having a face value of Re 1 each for the financial year 2022-23, at the meeting on Jan 31.
The pharmaceutical behemoth’s Board has set the record date for determining shareholders of the company eligible for the entitlement of interim dividend as January 16, 2023.
The corporate reward will be paid to said shareholders on or before Feb 20, the company said in an exchange filing on Tuesday.
Further, the term of Kalyanasundaram Subramanian, the Whole-time Director of Sun Pharmaceuticals will come to an end on Feb 13, as he shall retire from the company’s Directorship.
Shares of the mega-cap giant declined 2.43% to Rs 1,026.05 on Tuesday’s intraday and traded near 2% towards the session’s close.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Tata SteelLike 0
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or