Petco Health and Wellness Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: WOOF) today announced an expanded partnership with DoorDash (DASH) – one of its existing fulfillment partners – to make Petco's assortment of products available nationally via the
Petco has also unveiled updates within the Petco app, including a streamlined profile for pets' wellness needs. The pet profile gives pet parents a centralized, easy way to stay up to date on everything they need to care for their pets — including nutrition, vaccinations, and grooming appointment reminders. Additionally, Petco now offers Klarna's interest-free "Pay in 4" solution for purchases made within the Petco app. Already available on petco.com, across Petco's more than 1,500 pet care centers nationwide, and in the Klarna app since
"Our expanded partnership with DoorDash makes Petco's differentiated assortment of health and wellness products accessible to even more pet parents across the country," said
More than 10,000 products from Petco are now available on
"98% of DoorDash consumers in the
Petco offers a variety of convenient ways to meet customers how, where and when they want to shop, including buy online, pick-up in store; curbside pick-up; same-day delivery; and Repeat Delivery. Petco's same-day delivery and eligible Repeat Delivery orders are fulfilled through DoorDash.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.