By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the online cosmetic brand Fsn ECommerce Ventures Ltd (NS: FSNE ) gained 2.5% to Rs 1,310 apiece at the time of writing and jumped 6% to Rs 1,350 apiece in early trade on Thursday, in response to the company’s announcement of considering a bonus share issue at the upcoming board meeting next week.
FSN E-Commerce Ventures, the parent company of Nykaa informed the stock exchanges in a regulatory filing on Wednesday that its board of directors will consider and approve the issuance of bonus shares to its shareholders, at a meeting scheduled for Oct 3, 2022.
As per the filing, Nykaa's board of directors will issue the bonus shares at a ratio deemed fit by them and seek approval from shareholders through a postal ballot.
The upcoming corporate announcement at the board meeting next week shall be Nykaa’s maiden bonus issue. The unicorn company debuted on the Indian bourses on Nov 10, clocking a 78% premium on listing, compared to an issue price of Rs 1,125/share.
As per Trendlyne data, a total of 16 analysts cover the new-age digital stock, of which 14 have a ‘Buy’ call on the stock with the highest target price of Rs 2,750/share, an upside of 110.7% compared to the current price.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
who are 16 analystsLike 3