By Aayush Khanna
In a significant development, NSE Academy Limited, a subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange (NSE), has recently inked a pivotal agreement with the Indian Institute of Management Kashipur (IIM Kashipur) on December 1, 2023. The collaboration is set to introduce joint certification programs designed for professionals, aligning with the dynamic needs of the professional landscape.
Under this strategic alliance, professionals will have access to exclusive certification courses such as the "Executive Program in Fintech & Applied Financial Analytics" and the "Executive Program in Financial Accounting, Reporting, and Corporate Governance." These programs represent the initial offerings in a series of innovative, forward-looking certification programs focused on finance and related technologies, with both institutions committed to expanding their collaborative initiatives.
The lectures for these programs will be conducted by distinguished faculty members and industry mentors from IIM Kashipur and NSE Academy. Leveraging decades of experience and industry insights, these experts aim to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the subjects.
Mr. Abhilash Misra, CEO of NSE Academy Limited, expressed enthusiasm about the partnership, emphasizing its role in bridging the gap between top academic institutions and working professionals. He anticipates introducing more pioneering offerings through this collaboration.
According to Prof. Kunal K. Ganguly, Dean Development at IIM Kashipur, this collaboration marks a significant milestone for the institute, diversifying its education offerings and contributing to collaborative research and education in finance and related areas. The partnership seeks to harness the strengths of both organizations, creating contemporary academic and executive education programs to meet the evolving demands of the industry.
X (formerly, Twitter) - aayushxkhanna
CYBER MONDAY SALE: You can avail InvestingPro+ at a massive 60% discount and by using the coupon code PROC324 get an extra 10% discount over and above the ongoing promotional price for the Bi-yearly plan only. Click on the image below to access the link
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.