New Delhi, Nov 28 (IANS) In a move towards developing a modern, consumer-centric infrastructure for air travellers, the Noida International Airport has selected Roseate Hotels and Resorts to develop an airport hotel at the upcoming greenfield airport in Delhi-NCR.
As per a Noida International Airport spokesperson, the hotel will be a whole new concept featuring intelligent technology like smartphone access and services especially designed to cater to the evolving demands and expectations of global leisure and business travelers.
Roseate Hotels, owned and operated by Bird Group, have been selected for their excellent customer service, sustainability ethos, digital approach and their commitment to showcasing a new spectrum of hospitality.
Roseate Hotels will bring a one-of-a-kind stay experience that is unique by design, heritage, location, character, facilities, and personalised service around customer experience with sustainable luxury.
The hotel will feature online check-in and check-out, instant online room allotment and smartphone room access.
The aesthetics of the property will reflect the warmth of Indian hospitality in over 220 well-appointed rooms and a suite of banquet, dining and wellness spaces, including a state-of-the-art fitness centre.
The hotel will be located in close proximity to the airport terminal and will be the first step towards building NIA as a business and leisure centre for the region.
Christoph Schnellmann, Chief Executive Officer, Noida International Airport, said: "We are pleased to welcome Roseate Hotels to Noida International Airport. This marks the start of our journey towards developing a modern, consumer-centric infrastructure for travellers as well as the visitors at the airport.
"Roseate Hotels understand the needs of Indian customers, come with a rich experience in managing airport hotels, and share our ethos of a digital-led experience and sustainable infrastructure that we hope will be an extension of the experience we aim to provide at the airport. The hotel will be a catalyst for Noida International Airport to become a leading destination for travel, leisure, business, shopping, entertainment and stay, with hassle-free multimodal accessibility."
The spokesperson, Roseate Hotels, said: "We are excited to be selected as the hotel partner for Noida International Airport, one of the most awaited airports in the country. It is a proud moment for us to have won this bid. We want to build a property that brings a world-class experience to our guests from India and abroad with customer-focused efficiencies.
"The hotel will be built within walking distance of the Noida International Airport terminal, providing easy accessibility and multi-modal connectivity. We aspire to deliver excellence that is synonymous with the brand. We are looking forward to showcasing a world-class hotel built keeping sustainability and cutting-edge technology at the helm. India's aviation and hospitality industry is poised for unprecedented growth in the coming years. Noida International Airport is a spectacular new chapter in this growth story, and we are equally delighted to be a part of it."
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.