By Aditya Raghunath
Investing.com -- Global cues indicate that the Nifty 50 and the BSE Sensex 30 are poised to open with a healthy gap-up position today. Nifty 50 Futures in Singapore are trading up 0.87% as of this report which indicates a very green opening for Indian markets.
All eyes will be on Nifty’s support range today. The index has fallen for three straight days but managed to hold on to the 15,600 support range. Market experts say a fall below this range can push the Nifty towards 15,450 - 15,400 levels. If it holds strong over 15,650, it can push 15,750 – 15,700 levels.
Zomato is expected to debut on the indices on Friday. The grey market premium for Zomato shares is holding strong at Rs 20-Rs 22.
In Asia, KOSPI 50 is up 0.97% while the Shanghai Composite is up 0.19%. Japan’s Nikkei 225 is closed due to a public holiday. Other Asian markets are expected to move up in Nikkei’s absence as renewed fears of COVID-19 are highest in Japan.
Crude oil has clawed its way to over $70 levels after falling to below $67 earlier this week on Monday, indicating signs of stronger demand.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Wait and watch the price action it may come to support levels 34700-34600 to take a push up in bnf spot.Like 0
Buy HCLLike 0
Should i buy nifty50 jul22 34700 ce share for today???Like 1
Golmal at bestLike 0