By Aditya Raghunath
Investing.com -- Early cues indicate that Nifty 50 and the BSE Sensex 30 are expected to open up today. Nifty 50 Futures in Singapore are trading up 0.56% as of this report which indicates a gap-up opening for the markets.
Four IPOs are scheduled to open for subscription today: Devyani International, Krsnaa Diagnostics, Windlas Biotech and Exxaro Tiles.
Devyani International, the largest franchisee of Yum Brands, is one of the biggest QSR (quick service operators) in the country running brands like KFC and Pizza Hut. The company is the largest IPO out of the four, and is looking to raise Rs 1,838 crore from the markets.
Technical indicators for the markets indicate a bullish pattern and it is likely that Nifty could test 16,300 levels in the near term.
Foreign institutional investors finally turned net buyers of Indian equities for the first time since July 13, and bought shares worth Rs 2,116.6 crore yesterday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
banknify gap down possible near expiryLike 0