Several Nifty 200 stocks reached new 52-week highs today, Friday, reflecting strong growth prospects across various sectors. Among the companies hitting record peaks were Nestle (NS: NEST ) India, Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL ) (India), One97 Communications (Paytm (NS: PAYT )), Ramco Cements, and Bajaj Auto (NS: BAJA ).
Nestle India, well-regarded for its quality and taste-oriented food and beverage products, surged to a record high of Rs 24,745. The company's stock performance underscores the robust demand for its offerings in the Indian market.
Colgate-Palmolive (India), recognized for improving oral health through its dental care and personal hygiene products, also saw its shares peak at Rs 2,129.40. The stock's rise reflects the company's continued success in the personal care sector.
One97 Communications (Paytm), a leading fintech firm providing a range of digital services, saw its shares climb to Rs 998.30. This indicates the growing investor confidence in digital payment platforms and fintech solutions in India.
The Ramco Cements (NS: TRCE ), a key player in India's infrastructure development through cement manufacturing, reached a high of Rs 1,016.20. The company's stock performance signifies the ongoing strength of the construction and infrastructure sector.
Lastly, Bajaj Auto, known for its innovative two-wheelers and three-wheelers, ascended to Rs 5,510. The rise in Bajaj Auto's shares is indicative of the sustained demand for its vehicles amid a recovering automotive industry.
The data was obtained from StockEdge at 1:50 p.m., with potential real-time update lags. Additional updates are available via the ETMarkets WhatsApp channel subscription service. It's important to note that this information is derived from an AI-generated article and does not reflect the views of the Economic Times.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.