By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The mining major Vedanta (NS: VDAN ) has announced that it will consider raising an amount of up to Rs 500 crore through debentures. For this, the company will hold a board meeting on Friday, Dec 9, 2022.
As per the latest exchange filing, Vedanta has informed that its committee of directors shall meet on Friday this week to consider the offer of rated, unsecured, redeemable, non-cumulative, non-convertible debentures totalling upto Rs 500 crore in either a single or multiple tranches.
Shares of the mining major traded 0.46% lower at Rs 313.1 apiece at the time of writing, after touching the day's high at Rs 315.5 apiece on Wednesday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.