Near Intelligence, Inc. (Nasdaq: NIR) (“Near” or the “Company”), a global leader in privacy-led data intelligence on people, places, and products, today announced that it signed an eight-figure renewal deal with its largest retail customer in Europe – an increase of approximately 100% over the previous year.
By renewing its contract for another term, this European retail chain, which operates multiple brands across several European countries, will continue to use Near’s solutions to drive footfall traffic to stores and to measure the effectiveness around those activities; the retailer plans to expand the use of Near across its seven other retail brands. The Company’s data intelligence insights allow the retailer to get a better understanding of the right catchment area at the store level and deliver appropriate messaging to their prospects and customers.
This renewal supports Near’s land-and-expand go-to-market strategy by offering targeted solutions to a customer, solving clearly defined problems, and then delivering business outcomes, with clear business use cases and ROI, leading to additional revenue opportunities. In this retailer’s case, for every euro spent with Near, the retailer received 6€ in return.
“Near is able to empower the world’s largest retailers with the insights they need to make strategic business decisions that will help increase ROI, find operational efficiencies, and improve the overall customer experience,” said Anil Mathews, CEO of Near. “We are thrilled to provide enterprises with our unique insights into people and places data that we believe make them more competitive, particularly in today’s challenging economic climate.”
Near has worked with this client since 2020 when it was invited to participate in a request for proposal process and was awarded the deal in mid-2021, after a three-month proof of concept. The retailer had been using another vendor but needed a more sophisticated solution.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.