Multibagger stock zoomed 9.97% amid plans to raise funds
The shares of Sarveshwar Foods rallied 9.97% to reach an intraday high of ₹ 91.55 apiece on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), against the previous close of ₹ 83.25 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE). Its shares got locked at an upper circuit.
Sarveshwar Foods is engaged in the manufacturing, trading and export of Basmati rice and non-basmati rice. It also offers organic foods under the brand name Nimbark.
The company informed the bourses that it cleared the allotment of 45 lakh equity shares to non-promoters at an issue price of ₹ 81 per share, and up to 36.6 lakh fully convertible warrants to promoters & non-promoters at an issue price of ₹ 81 per warrant.
In addition, the board gave its nod to increase the authorized share capital of the company from ₹ 30 crore to ₹ 35 crore and consequent amendment in Clause V of the memorandum of association of the company.
The company’s shares migrated from the NSE SME Platform to the NSE Mainboard Platform, as well as from the BSE SME Platform to the BSE Mainboard Platform, with effect from Thursday, December 08, 2022.
Sarveshwar Foods is a small-cap company with a market capitalization of ₹ 221 crores. It has given multibagger returns of 289.57% in the past year. Therefore, if an investor would have invested ₹ 1 lakh in the company’s shares a year ago, the value of their holdings would have been ₹ 3.90 lakhs today.
Written by Simran Bafna
The post Multibagger stock zoomed 9.97% amid plans to raise funds appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or