By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the private railway wagon manufacturer Titagarh Wagons (NS: TITW ) hit an all-time high of Rs 410 apiece on Thursday, surging 4.85% in the session, and extending its upside trend for the third day in a row.
The shipbuilder stock has declined only once in the past seven consecutive sessions, jumping 16.4% in the period.
Titagarh Wagons’ stock hit a record high on Thursday, following the announcement of a meeting of the company’s Board of Directors scheduled on Saturday, June 10, 2023, for consideration of raising funds.
The private shipbuilding company will convene a Board meeting on Saturday for consideration, evaluation and approval of a proposal to raise funds by issuing equity of shares or other securities, including preferential issue, QIP (qualified institutional placement), rights issue, or through any other permissible mode or a combination of such regulatory approvals.
As a result, the company has closed its Trading Window for Designated Persons and their immediate relatives to deal in Titagarh Wagons’ securities from June 8, 2023, to June 12, 2023, including both days.
So far in the calendar year 2023, the small-cap stock has jumped sharply by 77%, while skyrocketing a robust 283.89% in the past one-year period, making Titagarh Wagons a multibagger stock.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Nice 👌Like 0