Multibagger IT Stock jumps 11.78% after it reports a 451% increase in net profit
The shares of Mold-Tek Technologies gained 11.78% after the company reported robust results for the October to December quarter of 2022. Its shares were trading at ₹ 174.10 apiece, up 1.02% on the National Stock Exchange, at 01:10 AM on Tuesday.
The company’s revenue from operations increased by 71.41% to ₹ 40.71 crores in the December quarter (Q3FY23) from ₹ 23.75 crores in the same quarter last year (Q3FY22). In addition, its profit after tax increased by a whopping 451.50% to ₹ 9.21 crores in the December quarter (Q3FY23) from ₹ 1.67 crores in the corresponding quarter last year.
“Improved quality with timely execution has resulted in Tier 1 clients offering larger projects with good hourly rates,”the company said in an exchange filing.
“We are focusing on Electric Vehicles domain and our association with the Tier 1 and 2 clients has contributed to the Mechanical division growth in last few quarters. In the upcoming quarters we are taking measures to increase the capacity both in-house and also through sub-contract to execute more number of orders we are receiving from clients in Europe and Mexico,” it added.
Further, it said that connection design and member design capacities have been created and it hopes to enhance its revenue and profitability with its entry into high value engineering services.
Mold-Tek Technologies has given multibagger returns of 111.80% in the past year. Therefore, if an investor would have invested ₹ 1 lakh in the company’s shares two years ago, the value of their holdings would have been ₹ 2.12 lakhs today!
Mold-Tek Technologies is a small-cap company with a market capitalization of ₹ 487 crores. It operates in the IT industry and is a global leader in providing engineering and technology solutions.
The company has an ideal return on equity of 19.88% and an ideal debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08. Its shares were trading at a price-to-earnings ratio (P/E) of 30.95, which is significantly higher than the industry P/E of 9.41, indicating that it might be undervalued as compared to its peers.
Written by Simran Bafna
The post Multibagger IT Stock jumps 11.78% after it reports a 451% increase in net profit appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or