Mrs Bectors Food Approves Rs 22.5 Crore Capex Plan, Interim Dividend for FY23
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The biscuits and bakery items manufacturer Mrs Bectors Food Specialities Ltd (NS: MRSB ) declared an interim dividend of 12.5% for the financial year 2022-23 while releasing its earnings for the December-ended quarter.
The company’s Board of Directors announced an Interim Dividend of Rs 1.25 per fully paid-up equity share having a face value of Rs 10 each for the fiscal year ending on March 31, 2023.
The small-cap Board has set the record date for determining the eligibility of shareholders for the aforementioned interim dividend as Friday, February 17, 2023.
Mrs Bectors Food’s Board has also approved a capital expenditure plan of Rs 22.5 crore at its meeting, to set up a manufacturing facility for bakery products, having a production capacity of 80,000 pieces of bread per day at the Industrial Area Kanrani (Bhiwadi Extension), in the Alwar district of Rajasthan.
The company’s consolidated net profit jumped by 79.08% on a YoY basis to Rs 27.78 crore in the December quarter, while net sales rose 39.77% to Rs 367.9 crore from Rs 263.2 crore in the year-ago period.
Further, its EBITDA surged 55.69% YoY to Rs 54.3 crore in Q3 FY23.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or