By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The Nifty 50 Futures listed on the Singapore-based Exchange SGX, an early indicator for Nifty50 , was found trading 0.16% lower, indicating the Indian market to start at a negative note on Thursday, while the Dow Jones Futures was trading 0.7% higher.
Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ): The largest automaker in the country made a total sales of 1,45,560 units in November 2021, compared to analysts expectation of 1.44 lakh units, while 3.2% lesser compared to the November 2020 figure of 1.5 lakh units.
Tata Motors (NS: TAMO ): The homegrown automaker reported outstanding sales figures of 62,192 units in November 2021, surging by 21% on a YoY basis. Tata Motors’ electric cars range recorded a four-fold sales growth to 1,751 units in Nov 2021, compared to 413 units sold in the same period last year.
Eicher Motors (NS: EICH ): Domestic sales of Eicher trucks & buses rose by 3.5% to 3,184 units, while total exports surged 65.5% to 783 units on a YoY basis in Nov 2021.
Coal India (NS: COAL ): The state-owned coal mining company’s production rose by 4% on a YoY basis to 53.8 million tonnes for November 2021, compared to 51.7 million tonnes produced in the same period last year.
Infosys (NS: INFY ): The IT major announced extending its strategic collaboration with the leading digital services and communications solutions provider of Belgium, Proximus to ‘digitally transform, develop and maintain their IT applications with leading AI and automation solutions.’
Bharti Airtel (NS:
): The telecom major is in early talks to acquire a majority stake in Dish TV India (NS:
) Ltd. This deal would allow the telco to access half of the country’s satellite television business.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.