By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The Nifty 50 Futures listed on the Singapore-based Exchange SGX, an early indicator for Nifty50 , was found trading marginally lower at 0.11% at 8 am on Tuesday, indicating Dalal Street to open on a positive note today, tracking gains across global markets.
IRCTC (NS: INIR ): Online bus ticketing platform redBus has announced its entry into the rail ticketing space on Monday, by launching ‘redRail’, in collaboration with IRCTC as their authorised partner.
Punjab National Bank (NS: PNBK ): The public sector bank has approved investing in Open Network for Digital Commerce as a promoter entity, by acquiring more than a 9% stake in it. ONDC Ltd is being set up with an aim to develop an open network for digital commerce.
Coal India (NS: COAL ): The state-owned coal major’s board has approved an interim dividend of Rs 9/share, while the government will receive around Rs 3,667 crore from the major for the ongoing fiscal.
ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ): Fitch Ratings has allotted the long-term issuer default rating of BB+ for the private lender, with a ‘negative’ outlook.
Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ): The American credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has allotted the private lender with a 'BB+' rating as the long-term issuer default rating, in addition to a ‘negative’ outlook.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
irctc go upLike 6