By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The Nifty 50 Futures listed on the Singapore-based Exchange SGX, an early indicator for Nifty50 , was found trading marginally lower by 0.4% at 17,380 at 7:55 am on Friday, indicating the Dalal Street to open make a negative to muted start today, tracking weakness across some Asian markets, despite a broad rally across the Wall Street overnight. At the same time, the Dow Jones Futures was trading 0.31% lower.
Biocon (NS: BION ): Biocon Pharma, a subsidiary of the biotech major received the approval for its abbreviated new drug application for Mycophenolic Acid from the US health regulator, USFDA.
Tata Power Co. Ltd (NS: TTPW ): The electric power distribution company’s shareholders have approved the revision of a series of arrangements to keep its subsidiary Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd as an independent entity.
ONGC (NS: ONGC ): The state-owned major entered into an agreement with the Solar Energy Corporation of India on Thursday, to scale up its clean energy projects, in a bid to grab a stronger hold in the renewable space.
Bharat Dynamics Ltd (NS: BARA ): The defence ammunition manufacturer and the Indian Army have signed a contract worth Rs 471.41 crore for refurbishing IGLA - 1M missiles, which will last for 10 years, informed the defence PSU in a regulatory filing.
Cement Stocks: According to the domestic rating agency Crisil, the retail prices of cement is expected to rise further by Rs 15-20 in the upcoming few months and could touch an all-time high of nearly Rs 400/bag, due to the increasing cost pressure of inputs commodities, like coal and diesel.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.