By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The domestic market made a higher closing on Friday, snapping two sessions of losses, with the equity benchmark indices ending the week with up to 2% gains, thanks to healthy Q2 corporate earnings in-line with the Street’s expectations and a rise in optimism in India’s economic growth in the upcoming calendar year.
The upcoming week will enter its final leg for the September quarterly earnings release, with over 85 major companies and micro-cap ones scheduled to announce their earnings results.
Here is a non-exclusive list of India Inc Q2 results lined up for the week ahead.
- Coal India (NS: COAL )
- Bharat Petroleum (NS: BPCL )
- Divi's Laboratories (NS: DIVI )
- Paytm (NS: PAYT )
- PB Fintech (NS: PBFI )
- Aditya Birla Capital (NS: ADTB )
- India Cements (NS: ICMN )
- Radico Khaitan (NS: RADC )
- Bajaj Electricals (NS: BJEL )
- Godrej Consumer (NS: GOCP )
- Bosch (NS: BOSH )
- Honeywell Automation (NS: HONE )
- Phoenix Mills
- Welspun India
- CARE Ratings (NS: CREI )
- Birla Corporation (NS: BRLC )
- PI Industries (NS: PIIL )
- Tata Motors (NS: TAMO )
- Pidilite Industries (NS: PIDI )
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Company (NS: STAU )
- Deepak Nitrite (NS: DPNT )
- Balrampur Chini Mills (NS: BACH )
- The Ramco Cements
- NDTV (NS: NDTV )
- Piramal Enterprises (NS: PIRA )
- Talbros Engineering
- Bayer (ETR: BAYGN ) Cropscience
- IFCI (NS: IFCI )
- 3M India (NS: TMIN )
- Orient Cement
- Eicher Motors (NS: EICH )
- Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA )
- Zomato (NS: ZOMT )
- Mazagon Dock
- Trent (NS: TREN )
- Apollo Hospitals (NS: APLH )
- SAIL (NS: SAIL )
- Oil India (NS: OILI )
- Rail Vikas Nigam (NS: RAIV )
- Cochin Shipyard (NS: COCH )
- NHPC (NS: NHPC )
- Gujarat Gas (NS: GGAS )
- Natco Pharma (NS: NATP )
- Suzlon Energy (NS: SUZL )
Adani Power (NS: ADAN )
Mahindra & Mahindra (NS: MAHM )
Hindalco Industries (NS: HALC )
Bharat Heavy Electricals
Zee Entertainment (NS: ZEE )
Sun TV Network
Zydus Lifesciences (NS: ZYDU )
Fortis Healthcare (NS: FOHE )
Bharat Dynamics (NS: BARA )
New India Assurance
Exide Industries (NS: EXID )
Glenmark Pharma (NS: GLEN )
Emami (NS: EMAM )
IDFC (NS: IDFC )
Lemon Tree (NS: LEMO ) Hotels
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.