Miniratna Mn-Ore Major Turns Ex-Dividend, Investing.com Sees Upto 75% Upside
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The state-owned manganese (Mn) ore miner MOIL (NS: MOIL ) traded ex-dividend on Wednesday for an interim dividend for the financial year 2022-23.
MOIL’s Board of Directors declared an interim dividend of Rs 3/share on the face value of Rs 10 each for FY23 while releasing the company’s earnings results for the December quarter.
The Miniratna PSU has set the record date for declaring the interim dividend for FY23 as Feb 8, 2023. The date of payment or dispatch of the corporate benefit has been fixed as Fen 28, 2023.
For Q3 FY23, the largest producer of manganese ore in India reported a net profit of Rs 39.5 crore, surging 45% on a YoY basis, while the company’s revenue from the operation rose 28% YoY to Rs 302 crore.
The company posted its best-ever January production in Jan 2023, producing 1.26 lakh tonnes of Manganese ore in the month, up 7.7% YoY. Its sales surged by 31% YoY to 1.32 lakh tonnes in Jan 2023.
According to InvestingPro models, the highest fair value of Rs 279/share is set on MOIL’s stock, an upside of 75.3% compared to the current share price.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or