DUBAI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks at record high but yields fall, dollar under pressure MKTS/GLOB
* Oil prices post weekly gain ahead of OPEC+ meeting O/R
* PRECIOUS-Gold dives below $1,800 on optimism for economic recovery MIDEAST STOCKS-Major markets log weekly gains on vaccine hopes MIDEAST DEBT-Gulf bonds likely to set new record in 2021 amid budget squeeze EXPLAINER-How close is Iran to producing a nuclear bomb? Iran's leader promises retaliation for nuclear scientist's killing Iran health ministry reports slowing of virus infections US aircraft carrier deploys to Gulf, Navy says unrelated to 'specific threats' EXCLUSIVE-Iraq trains US-sanctioned militia leader for army position - sources ANALYSIS-Libya's rival forces have stopped shooting, but they're not pulling back Lebanese finmin says he supports reducing subsidy spending France to arrange aid conference for Lebanon by video on Dec. 2 Tunisian parliament approves costly extra budget bill for 2020 Algeria removes grain agency head after a year - sources Israel's Beitar Jerusalem says Abu Dhabi ruling family member looks to buy stake Israel's El Al Airlines to fly thrice weekly to Seychelles Egypt's fuel and commodities subsidy bills fall in FY 2019/20 - statement Egypt expects growth of 2.8-4.0% in fiscal year 2021/22 - minister Egypt's GASC buys 175,000 T Russian wheat in tender ARABIA
* ANALYSIS-Covert Israeli-Saudi meeting sends Biden a strong message on Iran Saudi launches digital cooperation organization with Middle East neighbours, Pakistan Saudi-led coalition carries out air raids on Houthi barracks in Sanaa area -residents Saudi Arabia has suspended Turkish meat imports - Turkish union ARAB EMIRATES
* UAE's Al Dahra, Israel's Watergen sign strategic partnership on water security - WAM TABLE-UAE's Fujairah oil inventory data for week ended Nov 23 Dubai's DIFC FinTech Hive and Israel's FinTech-Aviv sign agreement - statement Turkey signs deal with Qatar to sell 10% of Borsa Istanbul shares Bahrain to open consulate in Western Sahara, Morocco says
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.