Midday Stock Movers: Zillow, Under Armour, DoorDash
By Sam Boughedda
Investing.com -- U.S. indices are down again Friday. Here are the midday movers on May 6th.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA ) (NYSE: UAA ) has plummeted Friday, trading 22% lower around midday after it reported earnings , missing loss per share and revenue estimates, while also posting weaker than expected guidance.
Bill Com Holdings (NYSE: BILL ) is 14% lower Friday lunchtime despite reporting stronger-than-expected Q3 results and guidance. Following the report, Goldman Sachs analyst Will Nance blamed the fall on revenue growth deceleration as the organic core revenue grew 74% YoY vs. 85% last quarter.
HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS ) stock has gained more than 6% after it reported first-quarter earnings, beating profit and revenue expectations.
After initially rising, DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG ) is now down 3.5% following its quarterly earnings report. The sports betting company registered a loss for the quarter, missing expectations, but revenue topped forecasts. The company also increased full-year revenue guidance.
DoorDash (NYSE: DASH ) has regained its earlier losses, now trading 0.15% higher. The company reported a loss that missed expectations, although revenue exceeded estimates. DoorDash raised its full-year forecast for gross order value.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG ) tumbled in the early part of Friday's session but is now down just 3%. The company reported earnings , disappointing with its outlook, stating that "one thing that is clear about the 2022 housing market is that the path ahead is uncertain."
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or