By Sam Boughedda
Emclaire Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: EMCF ) surged 38% on news it has entered into a merger agreement with Farmers National Banc Corp.
Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: UBER ) is up 5% after it struck a deal to list all licensed New York City taxicabs on its app. The move marks a significant shift from Uber's previous policy but comes as it struggles with driver availability.
Nikola Corp. (NASDAQ: NKLA ) is trading 6.9% higher around midday, down from the initial 15% gain, after revealing that production of its electric truck began last week at its Coolidge, Arizona factory.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH ) is down 3.6% after reporting earnings that missed earnings per share and revenue expectations after the close Wednesday. The company pointed to supply and labor issues.
Hello Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO ) shares are trading 9.7% below Wednesday's close after the company reported earnings below analyst expectations. Revenue did, however, beat forecasts.
Vicinity Motor Corp. (NASDAQ: VEV ) has plunged 27% on the announcement of a $12 million registered direct offering. The company intends to use the proceeds to complete the Ferndale, Washington manufacturing facility.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.