By Sam Boughedda
Investing.com -- US stocks are trading mostly higher Wednesday. Here are the midday movers for Wednesday, April 27th
Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH ) stock has surged, trading 5.12% higher midday after the solar microinverter company reported earnings Tuesday after the close, beating top and bottom-line expectations, reporting a record quarterly revenue .
Robinhood Markets (NASDAQ: HOOD ) is trading 5.9% lower after the brokerage reported it will lay off about 9% of its full-time staff, because of “duplicate roles and job functions.”
Roblox (NYSE: RBLX ) stock has tumbled about 5.4% after Morgan Stanley cut its price target from $65 to $32 per share as they continue to see negative revisions ahead.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT ) is trading 6% above Tuesday's close with the software giant anticipating double-digit revenue growth for the next fiscal year, due to demand for cloud computing services.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.