Micro-Cap Stock Trumps Nifty50, Sensex, Soars 10% on Mega Deal: Details
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the microcap company Orient Tradelink (BO: ORIT ) operating in the Media & Entertainment sector, rallied 10% to Rs 9.9 apiece on Monday, wildly outperforming the equity benchmark indices Nifty50 and Sensex , up about 0.7% at the time of writing.
The country’s largest literature technology platform StoryMirror Infotech has signed a mega deal with Orient Tradelink. The platform has inked six book publishing deals with the microcap company through the latter’s Director and Author Aushim Khetarpal.
According to reports, the deal could fetch StoryMirror Infotech a revenue of Rs 5 crores over the upcoming few years.
The six books (deal) signed with Orient Tradelink have been written by Aushim Khetarpal and it (Orient) will have the management and marketing rights of the books.
The mega deal comprises both English and Hindi books. They are Conversation Of Sai (English), Sai Samwad (Hindi), Sai Vibhuti (English and Hindi), and Krishna And Sai (English and Hindi).
“I am very excited about this deal and I feel it is a win-win situation where the knowledge that has been imparted through these books will be available at various online platforms like Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN ), Flipkart and various major platforms and offline stores across the country,” says Khetarpal.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Seems short term rally but still keep observing this one.Like 0
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or