By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the chemical manufacturing company Indo Amines (NS: INAM ) skyrocketed 19.65% to Rs 119.65 apiece at the time of writing, nearing its 52-week high of Rs 121.9 apiece hit on Apr 29. The stock opened at Rs 120.05 apiece on Thursday.
The micro-cap company has received an environmental clearance for the expansion of 'Synthetic Organic Chemical' for its manufacturing units based in Thane and Dhule districts in Maharashtra.
The two plants are situated at Plot No. A-35/1, MIDC, Badlapur, Tal. Ambernath, Dist. Thane and Plot No. J-5, MIDC Avdhan Taluka, Dist. Dhule, stated the company.
The chemicals company posted a whopping 269.4% jump in net profit on a QoQ basis for the June 2022 ending quarter, while the total income surged 43% YoY and 20.6% QoQ to Rs 258.9 crore in the period. Its revenue from operations jumped 46% YoY in the quarter.
The company’s management said, “We are happy to share the amazing growth figures. We will keep strengthening our position and extending into untapped new markets. In the current year, we have maintained our growth trajectory and enhanced our EBITDA margins.”
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.