Benzinga - Meera Industries shares that were trailing in the red on Monday received a boost after the announcement was made.
What Happened: The company on Monday informed the exchange that it had received two orders for its MEERABAH Machine and Heavy Duty Twister Machine. One of the orders is from Mada Carpet, a prominent manufacturer in Saudi Arabia for MEERABAH, a Bulking & Heat Setting M/C for carpet yarn. The order is worth around $161,000 (₹1.32 crore).
The second order is from Slutsk Belts, a renowned manufacturer in Belarus. The order is for the Heavy Duty Twister. The order is valued at around $175,250 (₹1.43 crore).
Shares of the micro-cap stock surged up sharply as soon as the announcement was made at around 11:45 am. Shares of the company surged up over 11% to hit an intraday high of ₹56.90.
Price Action: Meera Industries’ share price was up 8.60% to trade at ₹55.59 on Monday afternoon.
Read Next: Tata Power (NS: TTPW ) Shares Sink 4% After Q3, Brokerages Forecast Further Downfall
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.