By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI ): The telecom company has chosen a four-year moratorium on AGR dues of Rs 3,000 crore for FY18 and FY19, and did not opt for converting its interest dues on this amount into government equity.
Indian Oil (NS: IOC ): The state-owned major will be investing over Rs 740 crore for raising the capacity of India’s oldest oil refinery in Digboi, Assam from 0.65 MTPA to 1 MTPA, at an estimated Rs 740.2 crore.
Kotak Mahindra Bank (NS: KTKM ): Markets regulator SEBI has charged a total fine of Rs 1.6 crore on seven entities, including Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company and the MD of Kotak AMC Nilesh Shah for defying the rules concerning mutual funds while investing in Essel Group companies.
Lupin (NS: LUPN ): The US health regulator USFDA has approved to market of the pharma giant’s Paliperidone extended-release tablets in the US market. It will be used to treat schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.