Manchester United plc (MANU), has agreed to an expanded strategic collaboration with Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM ) Technologies, Inc., (QCOM) that will see the Snapdragon® brand displayed on the front of the club’s famous shirt.
Qualcomm Technologies is already a global partner of Manchester United, promoting its Snapdragon brand. Snapdragon processors power premium products from the world's biggest brands across smartphones, PCs, extended reality glasses, gaming devices, wearables, and connected cars.
Under the expanded agreement, Snapdragon will become Manchester United’s front of shirt partner from the start of the 2024/25 season, featuring on the home, away and third kits of the men’s and women’s teams.
Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Head of Investor Relations
+44 738 491 0828
Director of Media Relations & Public Affairs
+44 161 676 7770
Source: Manchester United plc
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.