By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- HDFC Bank Ltd (NS: HDBK ): Competition Commission of India has given a green signal to the private bank’s acquisition of 4.99% shareholding in HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Ergo General Insurance Company.
Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI ): The telecom giant has sent its approval to the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) on deferring its spectrum auction instalments and AGR dues for four years.
Mindtree (NS: MINT ): The technology services company announced expanding into a relationship with a leading digital workflow company, ServiceNow to offer Internet of Things based services and solutions.
Tata Motors (NS: TAMO ): As a result of the continued global shortage of semiconductor chips, Jaguar Land Rover, a subsidiary of Tata Motors, is being pushed towards production cuts in the ongoing quarter.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.