Nasdaq-listed Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. Ltd. (the “Company”) (LYT), a leading global technology-driven services company, has recently shared updates on progress on its IPTV and Broadband Services.
The Company announced the launch of its IPTV and Broadband services to its customers in India. It has installed a dedicated IPTV headend which is equipped with the latest technology to deliver quality content to its subscribers. The Company has also secured IPTV content from broadcasters.
Through its acquisition of Sri Sai, the company is one of the largest cable streaming players in the region. The Company plans to roll-out its services to its approx. 4 million subscribers through the network of more than 5,000 local cable operators.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.